White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eŋg View Post
the golden era of the jrpg was the nineties, even though most of my personal favourites are from the noughties

i have too many recommendations, even though i don't really play them anymore

i'm guessing you don't want something turn-based or tactical (much slower, more methodical and strategic combat) in nature, so i'd probably say something more action oriented

just get nier automata or ys ix

i can't really see you getting into a ff, dq or tales game, and i don't really know what their newer entires look like. each series is kinda uneven so i would only be suggesting specific older games tbh

if you're just wanting timesinks, try hollow knight, dead cells or hades (in that order). they're all really good (but not jrpgs).

Also. In reaponse to nier automata. Im working on my second playthrough with the boy.. did you know that in order to get the full experience you have to finish it like 5 times? Each time you finish it, you start again from the beginning with a different character and get it from their perspective. 2b fine as fuck btw. That ass though

And i am already playing Ys 8 Lacrimosa of dana. Its dope. Am considering the 9th installment once ive finished it. Good calls

I have hollowknight. Its dope hades looks dope to.