View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 09:57 AM   #48
Nick James
death to amen

Battle Record: 1-2

Nick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant futureNick James has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elemental P View Post
I respect both lars and Nick's opinion how I just don't personally agree with them. It's illogical for NASA to produce every single picture of space. It'd take a world collaboration of ridiculous magnitude. But I do enjoy discussing this shit and see other people's thoughts.
Ok, check this out.

do you know who has the next greatest space exploration other than nasa?

The vatican. lol. they have the best everything.. but you wont hear about it and what they're doin with it isnt rlly known. considering their history over a millenia I mean you be the judge.

next.. russia.

http://www.slate.com/articles/techno...n_trouble.html

my guess is the vatican is controlling anything to do with space. you arent sending shit up there without goin through them and if you do what you find is probably also filtered through them.
Nick James is offline   Reply With Quote