Jabari Black
Sun Tzu

Battle Record: 13-6

Champed
- Battle Arena League
- 1-2 Punch League
- Netcees Battle League
- Netcees SOL

Jabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant futureJabari Black has a brilliant future

Glock shoots designer bullets watch me turn his face to off white
So when I draw? It's war - ur losing unless u play ur fucking cards right

(Subtle wp in the set up was cool. I think the war card game concept is a little basic but executed very well. Solid opener)

Females despise this geek, all your past relationships haunt you
Every chick u lost is the one that got away, ironic since the new ones want to

(Lol this is pretty funny. I thought the flip was pretty clever)

Beef?? Ill pull up in my TESLA & run him over, only way this shit gets resolved
So it’s no surprise this pussies only bound to start it when there's distance involved

(I like the concept but I think the execution woulda had to be damn near flawless to make this work because how you had to weave the Tesla concept into the him not wanting to fight in person concept. Ambitious punch but didn’t quite execute it imo)

2 posts? Who the fuck are you.. Alias nerdy faggots swear I’m killing them all
You’re the WORST BOARDER EVER no wonder we’re fucking building the wall

(Lol this just okay imo. Got a lil chuckle but there’s been a lot of trump wall punches and some that have had boarder/border flips. Good execution but concept kinda basic. Okay overall)

Meek bitch wouldn’t say shit in person, all you do is type dude
Plus ShyA horrible trait to have but it literally fucking defines you

(Cool. The wp isnt crazy but it’s cool. The horrible trait part only works one way. You set this up very well though - that’s what makes it land)

Treat this battle like a debate, all evidence proves u’ll get merked/ethered
Your verse is just clutching at a straw, man & those tactics wont work either

(This is pretty nice. Debate and the all evidence part and dope tie ins. I like the straw man flip. Ended the punch well. All around this is a nice, witty punch)

We're not the pig, Zelph. But let's run wit that, ock. Shit it'll help.
Punching you repeatedly got the lime like, "Stop hitting yourself.. Stop hitting yourself.."

(This one is a bad miss. The set up didn’t really relate to the punch. The punch kinda doesn’t work and even still it just comes off very corny)

Bitch I'll fracture urns. Uppercut'll have you tasting poverty, so act concern
When it hits, your teeth'll click together & throw up set to rival your plaques & germs

(It’s unclear what you trying to say here. Not sure what the set up was trying today either)

If I catcha riding in your whip, siding wit your bitch then it's on & popping
Skate up on you wit that quick service at your window. Call it the Sonic Drive-in

(Ha! I like the concept. If you coulda changed the “with the quick service” to something that ties in a lil better, this woulda been a haymaker. As is, this was still a good line though)

u don't want war wit me. Explosive when I blow you fucks. Pause..
Proximity mine- Step anywhere close wit in my range & I. Go. T.F. Off.

(Alright I like this one. Much needed pause in the set up lol. Pretty good flip. You flipped a pretty lengthy phrase. Overall good line)

I'll smack you toothless fam. Cracked & fractured then after do your mans
Wanna be one wit Zelph sooo bad that ya'll have an actively practice fusion dance

(Eh this is okay at best. The concept is a little too basic here. Woulda need more tie ins and a better set up to make this land heavy)

Get pulverized by these hands. Or save your ass cause the range is nast
These knucks da bomb. & I gotta 'strongbox'ing skill set that'll help contain a Blas

(Good concept. I think the strongboxing (the ing part) made it a bit a stretch. I still like the contain a blast part. This was okay)

I got Blas taking this by a decent margin. He was just way more polished than Shia. Shia had some dope concepts but he had a REALLY bad miss with that opener and his execution was okay in most lines but sloppy on quite a few lines.

Big fan of the subtle punches from Blas. Very solid writer with a lot of witty punches. Only thing you were lacking were the big haymakers. Still, very solid consistent verse.

Mvgt Blas