View Single Post
Old 02-26-2021, 09:44 PM   #11
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserName View Post
Look I don’t know you, sure we played D1 basketball together and met once to smoke a blunt behind a Pep Boys but when we meet in the text squared circle it will be for the first time and the last time and I will have just met you and just never met you and you will lose, 16 lines no crew votes, and I put that on my homie hepatitis.
You're alright, but not really... low low tier.

You're an obese.. not fat.. straight up obese red headed weird white dude from who knows where man that is lack luster at text. Uglier fatter version of Action Bronson that can't even actually rap...

And we didn't meet outside of a Pep Boys it was a Auto Zone and all you kept talking about was your cholesterol level while you inhaled cheese burgers talking about how someone on the internet respects you.

Keep pounding those MCdoudbles my nigga.

Last edited by Ouch; 02-26-2021 at 09:46 PM.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote