View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 10:48 PM   #59
Lars
PROVEN BITER

Battle Record: 5-0

Champed
- The Winter Topical

Lars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant futureLars has a brilliant future

(1)dead man vs. (9)big baby
(R)Nigma vs. (21)oXus
(2)Pent uP vs. (7)Lars
(3)Vulgar vs. (R)oats

I thought i'd done this already, no?

deadman vs big baby is a complete style clash, both vividly vague in their approach, these topics suit both of their styles I think. dead man can beat most on their day, but big baby's proven himself to get this far.

I give the slight edge to deadman because I've been crew with him longer. they both the homies lol.

nigma and oxus - again, two dope styles, i'm a big fan of enigmas writing. I think I voted his piece in the hall of fame open mic section? brilliant creative writer. oxus has never got the respect he deserves here, dude has fought his way into this bracket. his rhymes are crisp and storytelling intense, in a toss up i'll edge it to oxus.

vulgar and oats - again, two great battlers, two of the best doing this. vulgar is notorious, I've known of him from rapflava days, but oats from his RB run where he was wrecking heads. again, similar styles, but with their own unique stamps on them. I think in this one i'm leaning towards oats by a hair.