View Single Post
Old 06-11-2013, 02:32 PM   #81
...the Nagger

Battle Record: 4-4

...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future...the Nagger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtH View Post
No martial artist knows everything. I'm a green belt in my first martial art. A long long way to go.

I just think you guys are being taken in by stories about Bruce Lee and his popularity. No bad word can be said about Bruce Lee, even though his entire "best fighter in the world" legacy is based on movies, stories and demonstrations.

He might well have been as good as people think, but because it's "think", you can't draw everything down to that.

The idea that Bruce Lee was an elite grappler is ridiculous also. Bruce Lee never actually trained grappling, he played around with it (based on what I read anyways). Sure that's a bit more than Jones Jr. did, but it's not enough to think Bruce Lee could have shot in for a TD, grappled Jones up against a car door and then landed a throw. The idea that Bruce Lee tries to grapple with a world champion (light)heavyweight boxer is ridiculous. I swear people think Bruce Lee would gogoplata Magalhaes in 3 seconds.
for real, they're acting like little kids lol

now if we were talkin Bruce Leroy......
...the Nagger is offline   Reply With Quote