Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Hey go say a prayer knuckleball.
Maybe jebus will make your wife skinny and make abortions impossible to occur ever, even the spontaneous ones that literally happen all the fucking time. Oh, but it’s all murder cause I’m a fucking fat ginger with a neck beard who wears flatbrims
Fuck entirely off
You insult in the disc worse than you do in text battles

Evidence A) my most recent post a recent pic clearly has be wearing a curved brim, and any photo of a flat brim on my head predates this URL

B) Said picture and all before also show no sign of neck beard. I am fat so it maybe be hard to distinguish where things begin.

C) This entire thread I’ve said I don’t care if abortions happen, but that they are simply murder. It’s clear you have the reading comprehension of a piece of poop. I don’t know why you don’t want to work for buzzfeed it seems just your speed. They use a lot of gifs.

D)I’ve never stated any affiliation to any religion, in fact have spoke out against it. Are you slow or dumb?

Go make a sacrifice to Satan and spaghetti monster. Maybe he’ll make your wife look like she’s not a freshly post op boy with a face meant for the transformation all along who will abort all of your babies for you two to throw around like footballs. Oh but it’s not murder because it was her choice and I’m an average thinking and looking white guy from the Midwest with no actually personality outside of others personality’s I cling too
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote