View Single Post
Old 10-08-2017, 02:57 AM   #9
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ullr View Post
Wait, when was I a dick to either of you? If I was I really apologize, I have no idea what I did lol, if it was my bailing on this site a while back that wasn't anything on the site itself nor either of you, that was 100% because I was upset I had an opponent who preferred denying an extension rather than actually battling me, I have no ill will or ill feelings toward either of you and respect you both. Btw Baron best of luck in the SS! We both took risks haha, I don't think either of us ended up in the loser's bracket because we got outclassed, I thought you wrote a very solid verse for what it was it just wound up taking a hit because any emotion was traded for a pun which was clever and well written but your opponent was able to milk that and that's why he took the win imho, I don't think you got outwritten at all lol

Waaaait, when did I ever deny an extension? I literally don't think I have ever done that in my entire career battling lol, I need some links or whatever here because I literally have no clue haha

dope work gentlemen! Quite entertaining, I don't know most of the backstory behind these battlers so it's really cool getting a glimpse into NC culture through the lens of two dudes just chilling over some brews

LMAOOOOOOO

in retrospect I don't think it actually was you.. I think it was like Shoguncrosse or something hahahahahhahaa

you've just become guilty by RR association in the drunken stupor of it all