View Single Post
Old 08-03-2014, 09:39 AM   #11
Objective
( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Battle Record: 17-32

Objective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant futureObjective has a brilliant future

YDK: Enjoyed the verse a lot, it was neatly put together with straight to the point shit and flowed throughout to me. The concept was easy to follow and no need for a second read to fully understand the verse. I enjoyed that quite a bit. Felt the verse followed suit throughout. Well done.

Certain: First paragraph went straight to the point and it was poetic how you went about it. Then you took a completely different turn, judging the person that took the picture and dissing the culture of DeviantArt. Funny. I liked it a lot though. Unique and creative risk taking that approach to a picture like this that screams for some life/death-scenario shit. I liked that almost more than the verse itself. What's really buying me though is the closure, brilliant way to end it.

Vote:
Certain. I definitely enjoyed YDK's verse a lot, but his approach didn't surprise me and got me engaged in the same way Certain did. Certain's verse was on a higher level in my opinion. YDK had a polished verse that would beat a lot of writers on this site but in this particular battle it didn't edge it in his favor imo. That said; dope fucking battle.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gV8ozGcGJ6o