View Single Post
Old 07-13-2013, 01:13 AM   #2
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

to be real this is one of my fav pieces from you ever. Good job young jedi...and lol it's interesting to see how your recent readings of OM pieces slightly influenced some word choices here. This topic is ill as fuck and I thought your imagery, wordplay and the vibe you gave the shit was dope. Not as much multi/vocab flexing as you usually put out and I felt it catered to your strengths. You were more focused on the topic here than with the vast majority of other pieces you drop.

Lots of quotables, a quick scan produces:

Do we show compassion or are we just following moral restraints
I’m convinced that Right and Wrong are dead planets, orbiting Faith

The whole intro segment was captivating and well crafted. And the way you ended was just deadly. Good shit nigga.

Yeah I just re-read it (which I almost never do with OMS) and basically the whole thing is flames. Props.
NYCSPITZ is offline   Reply With Quote