View Single Post
Old 09-29-2017, 02:05 PM   #17
Ghost1

Battle Record: 0-1

Ghost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant futureGhost1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trapezoidal View Post
Twenty-two pages into this book and I'm entranced. I should finish it by tonight and then I'll give my two-cents. I actually lived close to the same area he lived as a kid (him West Baltimore, myself Southwest Baltimore) so I can somewhat relate to what he's talking about in these first pages I've read. It was really survival of the fittest in the 80's as a kid. You had to have your wits about you. You had to have street smarts. You had to have a close circle of friends you respected and could trust with your life. And this was at the age of eight for me. It might've been even younger for him. I've lived that scene of having a gun shown at me, only for the reason of knowing that they have one and this is a warning. You could be next. I can't wait to read the rest of this book. Great choice Mr. Oats.
oh!! thank you for reminding me!!

@Strikta @Genocide @Moe Jetts

the writer deals with bmore & pg county area a dece bit in this book that may interest you or at least be something you would identify with
Not saying being drunk doesn’t mess up you reasoning. I’m turning 20 soon so I haven’t had a drink ever.
Ghost1 is offline   Reply With Quote