View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 09:07 PM   #37
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Wrecka View Post
He's weaseled his way in and this decision reeks of Adonis modding
IRL life noggin bobbin right there thug. Net talk is games

Weasel nothing, someone asked for help and I will always help, this means me not being able to compete so be it

As far as the question at hand... I too have never experienced a "choose your own topic" week. I like to do things differently...Much like picking a fucking color as a topic right Mike?

Anyways, completely picking your own topic is un-heard of. I get why it's bad, but I see it's merits as well.

Shit OH said is truth, but on the flip side I agree with Witty. I can slay any topic any day of any week. But having the ability to write freely once in a decade is a bit enticing to me

I also like the ideas Split through out. Explore that shit bro.

Me and Diode are boys now huh? What's diode?

And Mike, I know you've never liked me and I can care less. Enjoy your postings and keep me out your faggot ass mouth unless you can speak amicably. Even me and Lars can't stand each other, yet he and I have grown past hurling insults and moved to just talking.

with you, it's like your blinders of hate for me are on and that's it....Go Pick a color to write to...OH WAIT, I'm color blind? that don't matter right?

TUPAC SHAKUR
Adonis is offline   Reply With Quote