View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 08:00 PM   #13
Just Write

Battle Record: 9-12

Just Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant futureJust Write has a brilliant future

Man! This was a fucking great battle, you two are monsters.

Lars,
great piece my dude, you told a perfectly rounded story of evolution which just rolled off the tongue effortlessly minus a couple lines that i think dialect came into effect, or is it affect? That one always gets me. Anyways, Ithink you're british so you say shit weird, maybe thats why it was off. As far as the piece itself it was more of a history lesson in rhyme form than a story. Almost like you had a history page open as you were writing. The second half to end (which was my favored part) seemed like more your own thoughts, i wish you would have wrote more of that.

Dead man,
Awesome. This was epic, I love mythology. The thing about your pieces that i love is the imagery you create in such few words. The whole tree trunk section was beautifully written. Thhe only thing that i wish is that you would get into storymode more. Everything you write seems so... exactly the same, tone wise ect. I mean it's your style obviously and i respect that because you have it locked in tight. But if you were able to incorperate that into a more( i don't know if im saying this right) narrative than abstract style you'd be unstoppable, not to say you arn't now. Just my two cents.

Both of you guys are incredible writers and I'm just glad to share the board with the likes of you two and other elites here. This was tough, i really liked both pieces but i think I enjoyed dead mans a little more so he gets the vote from me. Again, thank you guys for the awesome verses to read.

Mvgt=dead man