Old 12-07-2015, 06:20 PM   #17
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sraL View Post
@uh-oh @Knucklehead PM me with some ideas and whatnot

I'm not set on one particular thing I'm after, just looking to make it look a bit more professional maybe? I'm serious about this kind of thing and now I have a distributor putting me in contact with various underground directors I might make this an extended hobby!
i could make you a banner and avy and watermark/logo easy enough. i don't know how to fully customize a youtube page beyond that, but i can make it decently professional with good fonts and shit and color schemes

if you want to make an actual website, you can do it super easy with squarespace.com

i think i paid 100 bucks and got a domain and a years worth of hosting or something, and i think its like 20 bucks a year after that. american money.

but yea i can mess around with shit this weekend, i enjoy doing shit like that

and i can do video editing and shit too so i could give you like an intro you can play before the videos start and shit.

i'll mess around with stuff this weekend