View Single Post
Old 02-16-2023, 09:16 PM   #12
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Quill:
You arrogant fuck face, you cant compare when the puns weighed.
Your dreams being "top tier? Fantasy, Saint" like Alvin Kamara on Sundays!

His LOTB, by far.
He's got a good rhyme on the setup bar...cursing diss/ writing diss
Followed by a sports reference WITH a nameplay to go w/ the writing brag.

I thought ALOT of the rest of Quill's verse, while technically sound for the most part [nice], had somewhat of a corny/generic "tone", to some of the bars...
It's hard to criticize that--- SINCE HALF MY LINES R CORNBALL & I'm not a traditional battler either...but when I see a verse like this it just makes me think he is warming up/trying the BA (much like myself & others who dabble)...
Long story short...I've seen 2 of Quill's verses and based on that small sample-size I am led to believe he is more experienced in the topical arena, and is just holding his own here-- droppin' disses for the culture on his opponent,

Saint:
Who reads more like a pure battle-vet....In grading I MIGHT dock him on that bar where he explains (on line #3) how Quill is not polished/just warming up....onnnnly because he dropped 2 days after, based on timestamps...If he had dropped same night/ maybe it doesn't look so much like a "read&react"...
Sure he could have generically dropped it no matter what....I'm just saying if I have to nitpick what I consider to be a more traditional polished battle verse....
With the wordplay and punches/metaphors being more of a brag-swag tone & a bit less corny, OVERALL [i guess that's how i'm "hypocritically" judging battlez these dayz. lol.]...there's still a few bars that r not gr8...this certainly wasn't a "longterm written", but he brought a good verse, better battle verse:
sex life non existent, you're not so good with hoes
u wanna Pork u Pine. girls rather take Quill prick from one of those
"Veteran" nameplay bar and his LOTB I thought.

Interesting how I thought both nameplays were Lotbs.

I donno
Quill
7/10
Saint: /V 1 point Higher out of 10
8/10

Last edited by Pharaohs Army; 02-17-2023 at 11:45 PM. Reason: VOTE - not declaring W yet Aer,, if u keep open up2u