View Single Post
Old 08-10-2019, 10:01 AM   #190
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Ok fair point...nothing elite about Topicalists. It's the 35 year old text batters who are elitist ie insecure and need to "prove" their elitism imo Topicalists other than lars and myself are very humble unless provoked. You have ugly socially middling, societal drone money worshipping man children talking shit about about Topicalists when we're smarter...more charming...grounded...then you have battle ppl at least aero and blue are funny but the rest hype each other over gun bars the only thing they'll ever shoot is clay targets...type in a rage the last person they tried to yell at irl was a cashier...bars fucking dimes and stealing wives yet they bang ugly tinder girls and have weird looking wives they're chained to for life...its exceedingly ironic put Topicalists and battlers all I. A bar and i GUARANTEE you the Topicalists will seem smarter more charming and socially savvy in REAL LIFE not typing on a screen...my take on it