Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Blue had a cool verse, it was short but not really lacking anything which isn't easy to do. There were some pretty unique turns of phrase in there and solid rhyming throughout. I enjoyed it more for the thought provoking ideas rather than any story line...it was more of a rant than anything else, but it worked. 'Hide & Go seek...they spy and go speak' was fire.

Adonis I liked this but it really was rushed which is no surprise given that you are a stand in. I think with a little more time you could have really fleshed this out in to something fuller. Even still to you had some lines in there that were very poetically beautiful and the imagery of the butterfly, the card tied to spokes in a wheel, skipping stones in a lake...they were all very vivid images and appealed to me hugely. I liked those lines.

Cool battle...Adonis came up a little short but props to him for stepping up at the last minute. Vote Blue.