Thread: Easy as Cake
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2023, 04:47 PM   #3
Diablo
Badgerdick

Battle Record: 11-2

Champed
- Art of Writing League

Diablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant futureDiablo has a brilliant future

I had actually just been writing two verses a week to the AOWL topics given, one more direct to the topic and then a second one that was more left-field and creative I guess in my mind, then I decided which of the two to go with in the league and the other was kind of just… complete, with no reason to post, so I figured I would post them in here.

I’ve no other brothers at all, no bunk bed ever, it wasn’t my birthday, just simply a second idea to the same cake topic trying to do something different to the other I had written as a test to myself. It’s quite fun trying to write not just one, but two verses to the same topic each week. It keeps my pen sharp. I’ve been doing around 100-120 lines week in, week out for the past 6 weeks. I’m in good form.
Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote