Old 01-04-2019, 10:46 PM   #29
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Ok but the disparity is much more extreme than that. The USA can make a billionaire of a man if he has a good idea, a profitable idea. Tell me then why are there still parts of your nation with poverty levels unheard of in any other first world country.
nonsense. a MAN can make a billionaire of HIMSELF if he has the DRIVE to put a good idea IN MOTION. SUSTAIN IT, and be willing to make it work. assuming the USA (the government), doesn't get in his way.

other nations get in peoples way more, because of this nonsense idea of helping those impoverished folks. you have to be legit mentally ill to not make it in america. unless you talk to someone who has never struggled from america and buys the nonsense talking points of woe is me politics. when someone is so rich he can build a palace, someone who lives in a house seems impoverished by comparison.