Old 01-20-2018, 07:23 AM   #15
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

lol i like that there is the idea i had NEFARIOUS reasons for posting this thread

we were all talking about comedy specials the other day, tom seguras shit dropped, katt williams etc. so im stoned browsing worldstar and i seen this and giggled and thought id share it with nc's

moniques been apart of some funny shit, roasts and alot of the black comedy scene back in the 90's she was a beast for a woman comic

but she's been irrelevant for awhileeeeeeeeee, amy schumers following was huge when she got her mega deal, she was throwing movies out left and right, had a comedy central show, and a massive following of dumb drunk bitches. basically tons of people would view it so it makes sense to watch it. white bitches would sign up for netflix TO WATCH it. lol. netflix is all about viewership. if your gonna bring in the views your gonna get paid

no one gives a shit if monique drops a special. 500 grand is a hell of an offer.

the market is completely oversaturated with comedy specials, and she named literally the only 3 who were getting that crazy money. bill burr, tom segura, hell jim gaffigan, brian regan, tons of white comics who have enormous followings ain't getting crazy money like that, to the point they talk about releasing it themselves for free on YOUTUBE because the ad revenue on a youtube video could bring them more money than netflix pays them, and the whole point is to just get people to watch it so they can make money touring

but again i'm a huge comedy nerd, i listen to every half decent podcast with comedians and follow that goofy world more than any form of entertainment for the past 5 years

so moniques goofy ass complaining she ain't getting top dollar is retarded when her presence in the comedy world is next to non existent. the last relevant thing she's done in general was be precious' mom. not relevant to comedy just relevant in general, and didn't she blow up at the industry for not winning awards and shit?

and hell that had to be a decade ago