View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 04:04 PM   #1
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future
Default League Suggested Topics

We are always open for topic suggestions, feel free to post them here. At some point in the season we will have a "free topic" week, in which case you will be allowed to use any topic posted here Other Than Your Own Suggested Topic.

Any topic posted here and used for a match up will be deleted by mod as to prevent multiple verses with same topic.

The more this thread is filled with topics the better for the upcoming free week. So I suggest you guys post some.

Pictures, quotes, traditional, story lead, dates in history.....Anything welcome....

~At any time if someone would like to select topics for the entire week, PM me and I will get you what you need.

~At any time if anyone wishes to help or produce their own mag, contact me and I'll will get you what you need.

TUPAC SHAKUR

Last edited by Adonis; 01-07-2017 at 11:13 PM.