View Single Post
Old 07-06-2020, 01:45 AM   #7
Letterman

Battle Record: 15-11

Letterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant futureLetterman has a brilliant future

My team fuck girls in ur city. We find a dame & lay the wood
They love me like Mr. Rogers, that’s why I’m always running trains in NeighborHood
You got money? Brought two guns to rob em cuz I need my loot
& If you don’t end up paying inbred then I’ll raise a couple underneath your roof
Machete to ur bitch knees. The blood on the bed made an awful scene
Now you need a better mattress.. all because it was a leg hanging off your Queen
Dealt with a lot lately, but if I see you then I’ll clutch the pound
‘Cause life is a rollercoaster, so I always have to hold the metal thru the ups & downs
.38 will turn ur life to a horror movie. You’ll be screaming & crying
Now it’s an Annabelle scene.. The little toy I possess will be the reason you’re dying
I’ll beat your ass for fun. So for this scary bitch, it’ll be grim
& I’m NC’s Peter Griffin.. cuz I’ll be fucking up this chicken everytime I see him
Bring this sheltered bitch to my block, where even police are unethical
Fucking square.. before the cops even plant base on him, he’ll be turned into a vegetable
Big guns will make u lose a couple organs when it hits the geek
Puttin choppers in the back of your mouth, u’ll cough up more than your wisdom teeth
U been fuckin a hoe. That nasty slut can’t seem to get rid of ya
Cuz Neigh-sayer pussy fire, but most guys just disagree & bring up her Chylmadia
Neigh’s a fuckin creep. Sniper rifle aimed at his crib, I expect a homi
You got the swag of a Peeping Tom, & I’m scoping Neighbor’s house tryna catch a body