Old 10-07-2017, 10:36 AM   #7
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

No.

We assign the oppression based on the social and cultural values of our own society. Granted when someone does escape its because of the more totalitarian extremism of the NK government, like putting your fam in a prison camp for a perceived slight against the great leader

but the vast majority of north koreans who lead their "normal" lives within the regime are fine.

but its mainly because its what they know

the problems i see is america being involved at all. we shouldve let the commies take it, so we wouldn't have to station tens of thousands of troops there waiting for the match to hit the gasoline, because most americans are too dumb to realize we are still at war with them. the korean war never ended, its a glorified ceasefire

we fucking bombed them to shit. pretty sure i read it was basically a carthaginian strategy, if any two stones are standing, any buildings basically whatever, bomb it to oblivion. when we ran out of targets we bombed the fields and anything of ANY strategic value.

their hatred is warranted. and the world/america deserves the situation we are in today.

as far as how to handle it? who knows. i'm in favor of actual peace talks, but we still can't pull out of the peninsula because as soon as its deemed possible north korea will try to take over south korea and vice versa

there is no 2 state solution. they both want it all or nothing

but thats my limited knowledge of it.

oats expand on it and fill out any ignorances hermano