View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 07:53 PM   #16
Adonis
Tsk Tsk

Battle Record: 36-34

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- NFL Pick'em 2016-17

Adonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant futureAdonis has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insanevillain View Post
Is it possible that we make universal due dates Thursday night?

Give is 4 days to manifest a good piece instead of two?

voting deadline could stay the same
@Adonis
Due dates are Thursday, I had the date correct but wrong day originally, it was always Thursday though.

@Coup write to either topic, I would not have changed it if you had checked in, I assumed you didn't see topic, my fault. @JESODIST, write to either topic, no biggie.

Things will smooth out after this week I promise, I can not however, promise a mag until week 4.

What else, @timeless, do you brother. You will always have my vote to mod if you ever want to step into it, as of now it's pat and I, and I believe we're going to give insane villain a trial run with helping out.

As for Frank, I will not go into any detail about it, Frank is a cool guy, I got no beef with him what so ever @Frank, we just had differences on how to run a league and I made a gut call. Knowing the league would struggle for one week, but be better for it in the long haul, imo. Frank is welcome to signi in at anytime and receive match ups,.

TUPAC SHAKUR