View Single Post
Old 07-22-2013, 11:08 AM   #4
Spoken
...DA GAWD...

Battle Record: 13-34

Spoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant futureSpoken has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Spoken

^^i see what yoda is saying but you gotta look at the just of it all as to why he writes and for teh meaning of what tbh... and this here was just forward rather than the vulgar where i scribes stanzas that fly over peoples heads...

your abstract approach is always on a standard that makes one really read 2-3 times around to fully engulf and understand. which to me is a standard others try to avoid cause others get frustrated at not really getting to understand but me i like the challenge and it makes for a good read usually once its understand for what said lines were said. you went over my head a few times but i got the grasp for it after reading the second time around.... this was a little more direct than the sri lanka and sands piece ya did. the rhymescheme is always on point and the multies were just consistent. the content is really subtle as far as wording goes and thats what makes me read on more cause your set up makes it for a nice bar and message in the end.

keep scribin'

Spoken is offline   Reply With Quote