View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 12:36 PM   #97
Coop

Battle Record: 3-6

Coop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant futureCoop has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fraze View Post
Only problem with that is those are the two most effective ways to combat the virus. Is it worse to make people wear masks or to make them die? That's literally what you're doing if you let the virus run rampant.

The vaccine is a medical treatment, I'm pretty sure it would be unconstitutional to make getting it mandatory. Realistically, we're talking more about how the government would incentivize vaccination because a mandate is not enforceable.
So what if they are the most effective ways. Idgaf if the vaccine gave you superpowers and doubled your lifespan. It should still be a choice and there’s nothing anyone can say to make sense of “no we should force it into people against their will” period.

And to answer your question it’s worse to MAKE people wear masks. You assume people don’t have the wherewithal to make their own decisions about their health? Who are you to say what I HAVE TO DO because YOURE SCARED. FOH .

I have no problem with you wearing a mask. I have no problem with you getting a vaccine. Because it’s your life. But when you try to disrupt mine, and tell me I gotta do that shit, for a virus that isn’t as deadly as is being reported, you can promptly suck my dick. Y’all acting like this the walking dead virus or a virus that kills 1/3 people. IT AINT
Coop is offline   Reply With Quote