View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 10:15 PM   #16
Ouch

Battle Record: 1-5

Accomplishments
- Lost to Kill Spree

Champed
- Wall Talking

Ouch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant futureOuch has a brilliant future

what I'd say is thats pretty dope, I don't listen to music like that... but kids who buy music or wahtever for the younger crowd I definitely feel like they'd be into it... which is a good thing

I didn't quite get how you said LA although I remember like over 10 years ago you said you were from LA and when I came back I was surprised to find out you said you were from the UP of michigan.. although since I left home i've lived in quite a few different cities so its not necessarily weird

anyway yeah I think thats pretty good, I don't know that type of music well enough to know if thats someone elses beat or someone made it for you etc.. i'm assuming because you referenced 69 its one of his beats... I would have liked the song to be a little longer...

but regardless other than the little rapping parts you have the sing songy type of voice auto tuned or not, that goes along with that tpype of music.

anyway I think its pretty good, for what you're trying to do.
Ouch is offline   Reply With Quote