View Single Post
Old 05-29-2020, 07:19 PM   #150
veritas
HALL OF FAME

Battle Record: 3-5

veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas veritas

Guys I just want to say one thing maybe two.

I understand that I am not your “typical battler”. But I fuck y’all up and y’all are just too dumb to understand it. I have never lost. And then in the realm of discussion it was never even a possibility.

So much of this culture, to this day, is based upon my innovation. Look at how I am fucking you up right now and making your mind defensive. That’s fine. I get it, I am not a “legend battler”. But make no mistake I am very much a legend.

@Orc if you wanted me out and it was just business, cool. If it is personal or you just want to tell me it’s because i am trash then feel free.

One more point:

I am consistent. I vote. I always show. And I never ask for an extension. Not like you lames. I have never no showed. Nor would I.

So after some of these no name losers up there no show and you come crawling back to me, I might tell you to kick rocks and be in justification for doing so.
The cerebral assassin, the molder of minds, the Omni potent being. Time transcending traveler, wisdom incarnate. Veritas needs no intro but I guess I have to. He’s not know in the battling world but who doesn’t know veritas? The guy us always original and if you pay attention to his bars, dude brings the heat.. The gawd.
veritas is offline   Reply With Quote