Old 09-10-2021, 09:10 PM   #48
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

nah i get all that and didn't gloss over everything. i'm of the opinion of letting it burn through. it's half as deadly as originally estimated, i read that on cnn btw, not infowars or some nutbag website. and the death numbers are inflated to begin with. if you can't admit that every covid death wasn't caused by covid we're at an impasse. some people believe that number is big, some think it is small. but there is a number.

also the vaccine doesn't protect anyones grandparents. it could help them if THEY get it. but as a healthy person you are literally better off getting covid and surviving it than getting the vaccine. you are still contagious vax or no vax

its just dumb to me. i understand your logic i just don't understand the need to enforce it for such a minor virus and its the precedent it sets more than anything. i'd be against mandates and shit if it was actually deadly. i wouldn't be anti vax for a virus i was actually fearful of, but i'd still be anti anyone forcing it on anyone.