- Gimmick Battle League
- The Winter Topical
- Topical Martyrs
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Lyric Olympics
- Art of Writing League
- Guerrilla Writing League (2x)
- Black August II

sral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond reputesral has a reputation beyond repute

21 cousins was lols, didn't like the Cynic/true motive thing or maybe i just didn't get it but I don't care to look it up. China seems like a diff take on an old joke to me tbh. I dunno. Pump out for the block was okay. Thanos was dope to me, so much brought into one line to tie it all together. High School Clothes was nice, pretty simple too which made it more direct I felt. You've done at lot better with these last four lines to me. Great White again was good, I liked the idea of periodic tables for two but not the line itself, weirdly. Maybe it's the wording. Closer was just okay to me.

Nik: Opener was okay, I like how you've gone at your opponent and not just for dope concepts right off the rip. Kentucky Derby again here isn't a great line but it's real direct to your opponent and you can sense you want this more. Community that accepts you was good. RIP mural again was good. Lebron line was swagging on him. I fuck with it. Saitama was another good direct personal line. Catcall was a more original Asian joke but I didn't feel it too much in truth. One of the more creative uses for sure though. First championship win was again another direct personal line, no unnecessary bullshit, just straight to the point and it worked. LOL at who's taller closer.

Nik got it. Just more direct, more personal with it, more consistent here. I fuck with Inf a lot but I felt like he just got out done heavily here. Maybe he was burnt out and Nik was fresher, I dunno, but I only see this going one way

Last edited by sral; 05-13-2018 at 08:00 AM.