View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 03:26 AM   #10
patrown
‹^›ô¿ô‹^›

Battle Record: 13-19

patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown patrown
Send a message via AIM to patrown

zenland - i enjoyed much of your verse. you were very strong up until ... "Now he's just known for shooting dudes in the face." after that i didn't feel it so much. perhaps it was around, "i vanish." i think it was in fact. for how staccato you were, i couldnt truly appreciate the repetition of the word.. even if in a different form.. with an entirely different direction. i feel like the train of thought I comprehended broke at that point and wasn't happy about it. everything afterward stunk of incoherent babble .. perhaps a trip i wish i was on right now, but sadly.. am not. so not being on your level, i can't really relate. although i enjoy your work on a constant basis, whenever you go into paragraph form... I couldn't call myself a "fan" of what you produce. I did enjoy the piece in it's entirety, but not in a sense where, I'd cast a vote for you. interesting approach and.. artistic ambition... however, your conclusion simply didn't tie it together or end on a same note I hoped you were going.
king ra- yo!~ first of all, this woulda been some dope shit off the top. i feel like thats what it might have been, but whether or not it was written.. or spitten.. i liked it. i didnt gather much from it honestly, but that's nothing to be held against you considering your opponents verse. i really liked a few of your rhymes here..
Truth. Open your eyes & see the potential. A heavenly You.
Chemically brewed. Stardust. Cosmic energy fused.
Made in the image of Ra.- a likeness carefully imbued.
This is just the beginning of my legacy.... every enemy is essentially screwed.
and that next stanza, when you had the break and it went to I Am Ra. .. idk. that shit was dope. i really liked it tbh. not that you were on some record breaking life changing shit, but .. welel, it was you. it was some sick ass ra. i really liked that.

/v king ra - i just liked how he went more. both verses had similar depth. i mean, zenland came through on some abstract hit and miss steez, but K RA he really came through on some freestyle-ish I am me fuck all yall kinda shit. and i enjoyed it more. really, paragraph style gives me a itch i dont really feel and i hate to be biased, but in all reality, after a bit of reflection and spacing out, i did enjoy ra's more. so i gave him the v. thats it.