View Single Post
Old 10-16-2020, 12:57 PM   #10
Ajax

Battle Record: 5-4

Ajax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant futureAjax has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouch View Post
yeah and RC did so much man... wish I could speak with him... he not only did before mags where mags.. he started that shit...

and he bragged me up because I was killin niggas at that point I was like 20.. early 20's at best...

RC mad the Mags before even Rap music did it and whatever. He did it very well... he's like a godfather of making mags, running a league and all that. At this point he's got be like 50 i'd suppose, but he was so into it at running it that he went.... he was from DC all the way to somwhere in cali at illmatic monks birthday party with his girl/wife and did a while dissertation about it, he was like.. monk came into the room and all these hot asian women in a nice place were all up on him. And he was like yo i'm RC its me from b-boys and he was like hell yes lets take a shot etc. Then he vanished into the big group of hot cali women.

But other than that RC... meaning Richard Corey was a dope battler he was ok.. he admitted I was better than he was... but he did a whole bunch of dope topicals and he started mags before mags where mags.. I'd love to catch up with RC @Zuch @blue
LMAO. Richard Corey literally didn’t start a single thing, other than trying to rename something that had been going on for a decade before he started. The Scrypt saga is one of the high points in internet clowning ever.

He may be a nice guy in real life. Who knows. But, he didn’t even start writing until the mid 2000s. We all know Corleone started this in the first internet chat room in 1993.