View Single Post
Old 04-20-2022, 01:22 PM   #50
NYCSPITZ
SYRACUSE

Battle Record: 31-37

Champed
- Write Night II
- Alias Topical Tournament

NYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant futureNYCSPITZ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladed Thesis View Post
Nope, just creatine. Steroids have too many negative long-term side effects after only short periods of use imo to be viable for me.
Depends on your tolerance for bro science. There is a bible of anecdotal literature, it’s up to potential users to do their homework, do their bloodwork and see where you fall on the side effects spectrum. Many people don’t aromatize or get any bad side effects even while running larger doses of test and multiple other oils / orals. The horror stories come from idiots injecting themselves with too much / not understanding what they’re putting into their bodies / not having medicines in place to combat any potential deleterious sides. If my Blood work comes back fine I am okay with the risk reward. I don’t get side effects on up to 700mg test/wk and slightly higher estrogen (without gyno, mood swings etc) is neuro-protective. only thing I’d like to avoid is organ enlargement, hence breaks, and I can handle a bit of high blood pressure (only thing bad I’ve really noticed). But creatine is cool for NRG I guess. Def worth it for the physique gains and interesting mental side effects imo, do you though.