Champed
-Summer Classic VIII
-Netcees Battle League
-BA Picture
-BA TagTeam
-Fight Night Cypher I
-Fight Night XXXV
-Key Grand Prix 2018 1/2

~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute~RustyGunZ~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
and to say you don't spend 124 dollars a week on food like that's so awful is fucking RETARDED. do you have a family? does 124 dollars a week really sound like that much money for a single mom and her 1 kid? or 2 kids? what the fuck? i spend 80/week on groceries just for myself and i'm fucking starving. you don't spend 5% of your income on entertainment? you think that's not justified? what the fuck?
Quote:
Originally Posted by boof View Post
i got those stats from the tax foundation website. which is the most legitimate tax site i know of. and its ran by republicans.

how many of those people do you know? lmao 10? 20? where do you live? you think because you know a few people that get more they need that everyone gets more than they need? i know people that don't qualify because they make too much that need that shit. so how are you going to tell me people UNDER the threshold get TOO much?

and why the fuck aren't you mad about giving walmart and mcdonalds a thousand dollars a year? they're billion dollar corporations, doesn't that seem like TOO MUCH for someone that DOESNT NEED IT?
I'll respond to these today but lmao

So you pay mostly taxes to support corporate greed and think testing that greed will make it better?
~RustyGunZ~ is offline   Reply With Quote