Old 12-20-2018, 05:59 PM   #18
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
@uh-oh You don't like Tabernacle, Shake This or Part Of Me?...
i don't dislike them, i had to google/youtube them to be sure, definitely checked tabernacle and part of me out before because i recognised them.

they just don't inspire me to bump them multiple times. to be fair not much does anymore. although the hook on shake this is fire, im just not diggin the beat during the verses, although the mania of the cymbals dropping back to the smooth hook helps the hook

but word

i just realized thats almost a decade old^ wtf happened to TIME. i literally racked my brain for the last track royce was on that i bumped regularly and this came to mind lmao. but word he bodied that track. i like him but yea i dunno whenever i check his projects and shit im always underwhelmed