View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 03:42 AM   #8
GUDELJ

GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ GUDELJ

Lets speak some facts! You been putting in some work, I applaud you for that
You ain't snatched a body yet, but got awarded for snatching pizzas off the rack
nah wasn’t feelin this
Said congrats to Finny on his raise, then said he should upgrade..shut the fuck up
Before Manager you was a worker taking orders, whipping the customer crust up
wasnt feelin this either bro
Keep the rocket in motion, fast pace w/ the routes, I let the trey cook
Go Iso w/ the gun, teach him to play 1 on 1 w/ the shots--Mike D'Antoni playbook
alright a tad wordy but this was cool
Clean sweep, 3 Ninas singing with me...TLC when im on the creep
Get him elevated, this trio make him jump from a standstill--you literally vertical leap
im not sure I quite get what you were going for
If I snatch a body! Ya kid nap, break in the house while ya bitch pussy popping
Shots at the entrance! His head leanin w/ his ear to the door--now he eavesdropping!
i feel like this is a very old concept but idk, nonetheless I just can’t dig it no matter how I read it /:

Vs

I keep a pipe hidden but at warp speed, it'll lift you to another world, this ain't shit to me
I'll have you runnin from left to right...& dodgin shells...so Bowser before I split you in 2D
alright, the 2D play saved this line. Without that tie in I would have hated this lol
You see if He Got Game...I got a rifle muzzled like a blue nose & it's so long I call it Gonzo
Like Denzel...myyyy nigga yelled Jesus & ran to the corner so I hit him in stride like Rondo
nah too much happening here bro
That's a pic diss? Fuck that was weak, you'll leak when I leave a knife stuck in your cheek
Pull it out & stab you again...it'll look like I'm showin kids the basics to brushin your teeth
fuckin dead
Ugly fuck, An elephant man would pay to see you...this rapper features are the most gory
& if your campfire shots...then you will get your face lit up like a flashlight & a ghost story
alright this was cool
Proof? I'll bring a body bag to see if D fitted like a Detriot hat but I won't just give D caps
This glock will give D-12 but before that, you'll see this perp`ll peel out like if Em relapse
just decent because it was very wordy

I’m very surprised here. In the NBL I read a few DynamiCz verses and I thought he was fire, I feel like he just didn’t bring much to the table this battle though. He had one good line imo, BodySnatcher had a couple misses at the most but he definitely came more consistent. The brushing your teeth line was fuckin terrible but made me spit out my coffee lmfao smh.

Vote BodySnatcher

VOTE IS AWAITING APPROVAL BY INCREDIBLE DUE TO FEEDING ACCUSATIONS

Last edited by GUDELJ; 05-18-2018 at 06:32 AM.