Old 08-14-2017, 12:18 PM   #40
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroyer View Post
Lol
One group showed up armed, with helmets and shields and shit
The other group was in t-shirts
It’s not hard to see where the problem is
Why do you think they felt the need to show up with helmets and shields?

My point is the escalation of all of this. Skinheads and klansmen have been doing these things for decades, to dwindling crowds with dwindling attendances. No one gave a shit because they saw it for what it was. A bunch of ignorant fucks with no voice.

Until it became sexy for various media outlets and the uninformed to label all nationalist, america first people WHITE nationalists. People can excuse the violence when it occurs because hey it was a nazi, fuck em.

This gets perpetuated. Each event escalates. You get the rise of people like based stickman and other people who go to these places and wait to be attacked so they can "defend themselves"

This one in Virginia had an actual core of white supremacists. Not just a random buffoon like richard spencer tagging along.

Im in no way condoning the actions of anyone. Im just trying to understand how the left, antifa and others are somehow blameless in all of this.

We can nitpick each event, each skirmish, and each beating. There are plenty of instances of both sides being in the wrong. But when looking at it from distance its clear to me the media is gassing this whole shit

Right now cnn has an article up about how richard spencer and white supremacists are holding another event

NO ONE SHOULD GIVE A SHIT. theyre fuckos. But now im sure there will be a counter protest to that. Its all fucking stupid