Champed
- Netcees Battle League
- 1-2 Punch Onslaught
- 1-2 Punch League
- Hot or Thot Roast
- Hot or Thot 2018
- Fight Night 11
- NPL Roast

El Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant futureEl Muffin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
If anyone was more talented than me, then so be it but I'll be damned if I let a dumb motherfucker such as yourself make up lies about me and fabricate this life of some sorts that you've claimed I've lived. On top of that, I am recognized as a legend/veteran/forerunner on these net boards, so for you to hold myself subject to anything lesser than that is something I will never stand for. If you weren't around back in my day, how am I to continue to lower myself for the sake of your own jealousy, towards myself? Humility is one thing, but when someone is trying to humiliate you, its another thing. Check yourself, homie. You ain't shit.

I enjoy what I essentially do, as in battling on the net and etc, so if you don't see eye to eye with me on that level, then I suggest that you find a new hobby.
Self described legend

Yet Everyone of your peers you named? Are rejects

You forget some of us having been doing this for over 2 decades too

Only person that can vouch for you is yourself

Geno who you said “ would take a bullet you “ called you a Stan too

Tbh you ain’t shit otherwise someone would have heard of you . Definitely know those names you stanning .. but guess what

The guys you idolize ? They got humiliated n left

You are next

Lmao @ If you don’t see eye to eye to me find a new hobby

Bro you are trash . Nobody cares about a weird, faggot ass nigga named Corleone legacy because there isn’t one .

Understand? Lmao

Seriously your verses/beats/ everything are straight trash. Log tf out already

Last edited by El Muffin; 10-08-2020 at 05:22 PM.
El Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote