View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 05:53 AM   #1396
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

If his Rant Wrecks a booth! its using Ani-mosti against ink to Grant Text as Truth!
all his shots fail in PPV's giving off a 'Sense' he's the Only Nus' Who Can't Execute!
TGO had You Shook of Fright! using his unborn in 'your book of rites' like 'Ordinal Misuse'!
Mars Brought you 'down to earth' like 'Dating a Depressed Astronaut' with Orbital Issues!
The Scorning reviews had him 'Thundering mad & Seein red' like 'Storming With Hues'!
Swarming This Douche it'll only take 'flying to Britain' for another Mourning of Nu's[News]
What Fly Kicks closes the gap Like Lou Kang! Ya boys'll need 'Jordans on foot' To Boost Range!
i'll make 'sense drop' like Loose Change! only at the Gallows will you see a 'Nus Hang'!
Stalking this pussy like Hunting For Panthers! talking nu growth? I'm chemo Stunting His Cancer!
he's Owning shit? I'm Sonning In Pampers! Only need 'Sense' when being Cunning With Answers!
Nu's Pacing for last! saying Fuck Cents like i'm only concerned with chasing the cash!
in this title run, he's Bracing to crash! only at chaining multies is He 'Making-a-Dash'!
Everything he is 'Creating is Bad'! so If 'Evil's necessary' i'm merely 'Stating the Phax'!
Its become a 'General Consensus' that Evil's always pulling a 'shrek by Saving his Ass'!
If you 'Spring Foward' i'll Rock your 'day lights, saving time' making your Pace Fall Back!
He don't waste all cats! for a 'Nu Era' to go on top, its MLB fans sporting a BaseBall Cap!
He's Got nothing Shooting guard on the court, his shots are 'Jim carey's career' This Liars Done!
his foul lines are tiresome! if what Nu 'deals is ballin' i'm double crossing Jordan like Iverson! [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VHT1bA40X0"]Jordan like Iverson! [/ame]
He'll never go 'postal' His Parcels Light! wouldn't 'Pen Strong Punches' with 'Martial Might'!
his skills are Partial Hype! Only 'Researchin comics' has Jordan Been linked to a 'Marvel Sight'!

STEIN GATE --

I'm the cordless mouse form the horns of doubt; I AM THE DEVIL//
I AM THE DEVIL; AM THE METAL PITCHFORK -- RHYTMIC FORCE -- KICKING DOORS/DORES LIKE FUCKING A MUSLIM//

I'm nothing and something -- THE SUFFERING OF STEEPLES CATHEDRALS//
I am everything and nothing; I AM NOTHING AND SOMETHING; the suffering of steeple cathedrals//

I am everything and nothing; the suffering cathedral steeples//
I AM NOTHING AND SOMETHING; the suffering of steeples cathedrals//

I am nothing and something; the suffering of needles and cathedrals//
I AM NOTHING AND SOMETHING; the suffering of steeple cathedrals//

I am nothing and something; the suffering of steeple cathedral steeple//
I AM NOTHGIN AND SOMETHING; the suffering of steeple cathedrals//

I am nothing; the succlent sector; the suffering of steeple cathedral//
I AM nothing and something; THE SUCCLENT STRAWBERRY NECTOR//

I AM EVERYTHING AND NOTHIGN; STEEPLE CATHEDRAL STEEPLE//