Old 02-16-2019, 07:50 PM   #9
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aero View Post
You don’t have to defend Trump at every turn makes you look sheepish and weak. The wall is a battle you’ll lose in any debate especially since he can’t get Mexico to pay for it.
i'm pointing out the realities

mainstream media reports on humanitarian crisis at the border a couple months ago, tijuana begging the UN for help from the thousands of people flooding in from honduras. now mainstream media reports the crisis is manufactured. ok cool

the only sheep are those who walk in step with what they force feed you

i could give a fuck about the wall, was never for it, think its retarded etc. i'm simply commenting on how trump is bodying the job of president, in the sense that he is coming through on basically EVERY single campaign promise, making everyone of his predecessors seem ridiculously inefficient and incompetent
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
Im talking about the national emergency
again, hit that history book.

obama's ndaa is more in line with hitlers "national emergency" act, than this. but maybe i'm ignorant? put me on. i'm just assuming you're referring to the shit hitler put in that allowed him to spy on and censor citizens, and detain them without trial etc. none of that has anything to do with the topic at hand