View Single Post
Old 09-21-2018, 08:14 PM   #191
cac lover
Banned

Accomplishments
-eating white dick

cac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant futurecac lover has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty View Post
Which brings me to another conversation....and I hesitate to do this because I hate to come across as a 'stan'...I am a fan of Eminem, he's probably my 2nd favourite rapper of all time, and imo he's the best rapper of all time....but he's made some bad bad albums along with the great ones...I digress....my thought process is...if you listen to infinite, and to some degree the slim shady LP...early Em had the same propensity to just rhyme and keep rhyming....his rhyming then was nearly as good as it is now...and it's always been great....but there was a switch from MMLP - Relapse (but not including) where he cut back with the constant stream of rhyming....some might say dumbed it down (though it was still dope)...and he went back there with Recovery (which by no coincidence is his biggest selling album since the first three)....are we now seeing Eminem as he has always wanted to be?

I think he just wants to rhyme.
I remember a interview where Eminem said he is addicted to rhyming words...that as a kid even before he knew what rap was he would see how many words he could rhyme in sentences....sounds weird but some ppl just have weird habits...Eminem loves rhymes schemes..

And witty speaking of Eminem albums....just outta curiosity rank them in you order
cac lover is offline   Reply With Quote