Witty
Lime Life

Battle Record: 30-41

Accomplishments
- Only Slightly Retarded

Champed
- Lyric Olympics
- Summer Classic

Witty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant futureWitty has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dull boy View Post
I prefer Nail in the Coffin.

Written back before Em had a laptop in his back pocket.
Which brings me to another conversation....and I hesitate to do this because I hate to come across as a 'stan'...I am a fan of Eminem, he's probably my 2nd favourite rapper of all time, and imo he's the best rapper of all time....but he's made some bad bad albums along with the great ones...I digress....my thought process is...if you listen to infinite, and to some degree the slim shady LP...early Em had the same propensity to just rhyme and keep rhyming....his rhyming then was nearly as good as it is now...and it's always been great....but there was a switch from MMLP - Relapse (but not including) where he cut back with the constant stream of rhyming....some might say dumbed it down (though it was still dope)...and he went back there with Recovery (which by no coincidence is his biggest selling album since the first three)....are we now seeing Eminem as he has always wanted to be?

I think he just wants to rhyme.

Witty is offline   Reply With Quote