View Single Post
Old 02-08-2018, 03:34 PM   #14
For Battling

Battle Record: 11-6

For Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant futureFor Battling has a brilliant future

Battle with Aero and Schad

Aero - grab a bite was lol ok// foam fingers was decent I hope you weren't planning to use that in our battle// Geno line was ok needed better set up // ass play line? I THOUGHT I TOLLLLLD YOU to stop with the gay shit// assume the position lol// tongue depressor was creative but a bit corny imo.

Schad - can't keep quiet about my privates meh ok// ass on point was decent // shook more box is solid// section 8 put her in her place olllllld concept // Lolly gagging is LOTB, excellent wording// Braille print was just okay

Alright this is a pretty close battle here. Aero's wording wasn't the best here whereas Schad worded his well. As far as concepts Aero was more risky but bars could've been better with tighter wording. Beyond was consistently average but the lolly gagging bar put him over the edge.

Vote: Schafenfreude.