Old 10-03-2017, 11:20 PM   #19
Inno
Ad mini tator

Battle Record: 26-54

Champed
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- Black August
- 1-2 Punch League

Inno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond reputeInno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oats View Post
On my phone, but the short of it is that reading demands a lot more out of your brain (this is true even between reading on paper vs. screen). There's more going on neurologically. The act of reading itself, regardless of what you're reading, also fosters mental habits like critical thinking and reflection. Requires active interaction with information as opposed to passive reception of it. But like I said, audio books are much better than nothing at all, and are really convenient for a lot of people. Nothing wrong with them at all.
So what your saying is if I listen AND read along I get twice the brain power?

But srsly my fucking phone won’t let me download it anyway so I’ll wait for the other link.

@Amen find that link bruh the other one worked great
Inno is offline   Reply With Quote