Old 09-01-2014, 01:13 AM   #4
Frank

Champed
- NWL Season 2
- Art of Writing League (5x)
- Lime Green Poetry Association
- AOWL Season 6
- AOWL Season 10

Frank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant futureFrank has a brilliant future

I want to start off the vote by congratulating you two for reaching the finals of the Alias Topical Tournament. To showcase your skill set in a cloak of style is truly liberating and especially rewarding knowing you did so, on your verses, rather than your merit.

As Red Glare, I had the pleasure of battling myself in the championship and can't tell you how exhilarating that is if you ever get the chance.

This was a classic battle. A dark druid like drag to trudge through because of the utter nature of this solemn picture and its susceptibility to the arsenals of each writers imagination on such a dreary day and these two recaptured that havoc that lingered through the streets today with such fervent hatred for one another that they completely shredded their pieces respectively to itsy bitsy pieces and I'm just the first voter luckily enough glue it all together.

Vote - Seymour BUTTS

After internalizing each writers efforts I have come to a conclusion I can stand behind with impeding evidence .

Quote:
eternal recluse; his smile morphs into a vernal salute
ode to Spring. Mr. Chevalier ties this luring, murmuring noose
he climbs slowly, then reckons with the length of his rope
this Last Judgement's fluttering veil...questioning the strength of his hope
the drifting snow: monochromatic crystals blanketing bliss
as an earsplitting tempest - shrieks suddenly in this baffling mist
...it rises with his breath's imperceptible, gradual hiss.
Behold! The disquieting splendor of this heavenly aspect
Portends an unknown. Cosmic malevolence beckoning madness
...he leaps, learning the depth of a second's compactness -

a field of roses! He and Adelaide shared laughs in this sumptuous terra
its beauty's intensity rises, and he's consumed by an encompassing terror
memories blend with landscape, and all presumptuous error
growing at a distance - he sees the pupiled abyss of God's functioning sclera
Judges Mallet

Add the mans accomplishments