View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 10:30 PM   #1199
Sinacog
Satan

Battle Record: 4-25

Sinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant futureSinacog has a brilliant future

AJ The Menace -

I'm MANIC DEPRESSION: SYNTAX A WEAPON; SYNTAX A WEAPON: GALLGHER'S WEAPON//
SHARP KNIFE CUTS THE CORD: CUTS THE CORD -- BUCKING SWORDS: LIKE SHOTS WITH SWORDS//

I'm ONYX STATURE: BUBONIC RAPTURE: BUBONIC RAPTURE: SONIC RAPTURE//
COMET RAPTURE: COMET RAPTURE; ZONIC RAPTURE: BUBONIC CAPTURE//

I'm the sentiment of EVIL; the sentiment of RASH//
SENTIMENT OF EVIL; SENTIMENT OF RASH//

I'm the serpent in the grass; worthless with a wrath/
SERPENT IN THE GRASS: SER PINT//

He whose name shall not be spoken --

I'm the rhyming prudent; rhyming student; nine and nuisance; rhyming nuisance/.?#YOUMADBROCOINNINEMILIMETERUZI#WHOAREYOU//#NINTIMESOUTOFTEN
I'm here to withstand damage from the frantic of damage; alabaster stone damage; like frantic cabbage from the anthrax of nothing#GOODYOU'RELEARNING#BLUEWINSEVERYTIMEFAGGOT BITCH

I'm everything; you're nothing; I'm the anthrax of everything; something and nothing/.?#I'MNOTHINGSOMETHINGI'MNOTHINGSOMETHING#EVERYTHI NG/?.#I'MMADBROCOIN#NOTHING#SOMETHING#CABBAGE#NOTHING

More less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less; more less#NOTHING

SOMETHING#NOTHING