View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 03:40 AM   #11
Pharaohs Army
Banned

Battle Record: 6 - 14

Pharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant futurePharaohs Army has a brilliant future

Well, that's a clever structure. I'd likely induct you into a nomination. It's never luck, with you.
Just please, tell me true. All the things you're going to do to me
I'm going to do them to you.
All but giving you the flu; Our lungs a chimney as we schute. Put you on mute. Made your, girly verse, look cute.
You really know how to change the topic. I must be your favorite gossip, until I silence your skull like a laborer mopping.
Partyin' in closed hotels what the fuck you doin' these days?!
Bro
I'd like to know. Now you're just putting on a show with your dread and your horror flow.
It's all I know. Make what you will of that. Do you miss the fallen snow?
Two paths converged in a wood. We're merging good. Unfortunately, you're flirting with the mermaid from the hood.
Your diabolical schemes mean nothing to me. A reaction out of me is something to see.
Smoking wonderful trees; going outside feeling the breeze. Before it makes you sneeze.
I'm not mocking you. I'm possibly stopping you from doing all the things you want to do.
To humanity and civilization; you think it's what you've got to do.
Not true. Think of what your doctor would do?
It'd leave me possibly blue and partially tombed.
I've truly been a rhymer since the womb. Sometimes I check with you.
You never get the message, do you? I'm no normal wiccan. Snap you in an instant. Until you get it, or properly did it.
Sick with it. Pistol hits your mitten grips. Send you a bitch with syphylis untl you get the jist of this.
Take me off your wishlist. My replies are instant. Store phat lines, like a lipid. Flow like liquid.
So you're timid.
Can't start what I have finished.
Pharaohs Army is offline   Reply With Quote