White Earl

Battle Record: 10-15

Accomplishments
- Open Mic HOF (4x)

Champed
- Netcees Writers League
- Write Week I
- Write Week 8

Geno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant futureGeno has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Geno

Good shit. Really fucking long on both ends but ill just go head and say fuck it...

Ydk.. Not my favorite read from you dog. It was reaaalllllyyyty long winded and imo that hurt you. Also the the content was kind of just the same old same. I mean it had its moment both in flow and content but for the most part i dont feel like you really took your time with this and just said fuck it. Lol. Idk. Ive seen and read much bettwr and kind of expectes a lot more from you

Diablo.. Thought your shit rwad a lot cleaner. Was pretty funny. The whole dagel topic has been lol lately. This pretty much summed it all up and thought it was written well. Smooth read. Uncanny topic. All around a much cleaner read than ydk.

I got diablo here.