Old 03-02-2019, 04:21 PM   #36
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

yea im retarded, i put delete everything in the windows 10 update options, but it only deleted the boot disk. i was hoping to move windows to my bigger ssd. i got a 128gb ssd for windows, a 1 tb hdd, and a 500 or something gb ssd. i wanted to put it on the 500 because i was constantly having to delete and keep shit clean on the 128

but since i had everything else on the other two drives i didn't lose anything of importance, it only wiped the 128. so a few programs that had .dll's or whatever on the 128 broke and i had/have to reinstall but everything seems golden now

but i don't think im gonna sell the 980, ima keep it as a backup, apologies and godspeed gents.

also rome total war 2 still runs like complete dogshit. everything i'm reading is because its a 32bit program so it can only recognise 4gb vram, if you tick unlimited memory it will use more, but having the settings maxed goes way beyond 11gb's and uses actual ram which makes it run like 15 fps.