Old 03-01-2019, 08:22 PM   #27
uh-oh
DA GOD

Battle Record: 1-0

Champed
- Beat Battle II
- Beat Battle V
- Beat Bags

uh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant futureuh-oh has a brilliant future

i might need to hold off on offing it.

i'm not sure if somethings wrong with this 2080? it says my drivers are up to date, but all of that shit should work?

i haven't tried any VR with it yet, i don't have shit downloaded. i deleted the witcher and a bunch of shit to download some games this weekend. i grabbed battlefield V since i had the free d/l and booted it up, it went straight to story mode or whatever and looked great but i noticed i had no ray tracing or whatever happening in the reflections. i looked at the settings and everything was on, but i couldn't turn on nvidia DLSS or whatever which i think is ray tracing? it wouldn't let me click it over. it was at 4k with everything maxed

its also acting super goofy in that daz3d program, but its only supported in the beta version at the moment, so i can't tell if its the card, or the software wonking out

i gotta look into all this more. might just send this shit back i dunno yet if i got it working right. all i did was unplug the 980ti and plug in the 2080ti. had the 980 in the second slot but took it out thinking maybe that was the culprit but still nothing

i also had this pc made/assembled by ibuypower back when the 980ti was brand new in like 2015ish? so this is my first time plugging something into it outside of a hard drive so i dunno what im doing. thought shit just plugged in lol.

OFF TO google